Snow Caps L-Glutathione Review: The Final Verdict!


Is Snow Caps L-Glutathione effective or not?

Taking whitening pills for three months was somewhat reassuring. I invested a portion of my savings just to achieve a light, fair skin and it was my first to give my full trust to a certain brand—SNOW CAP L-GLUTATHIONE. I was certain of the brand I wished to try at first since I have read good reviews about the product and even bought additional products just to help speed up the whitening process.

Maybe I was expecting too much but, sadly, not one ever told me of any changes in my skin color. Sana kahit isa man lang, pero wala talaga. One of my indicators kasi that the whitening pill is effective is when someone would tell me “Uy! Pumuputi ka.” (most especially those whom I have not seen for long) but ABSOLUTELY NO ONE! Naduh! Hanggang sa kahuli-hulihang pill na ininom ko.

I don’t know what went wrong but my body just didn’t react with the whitening pill. Based on what I have researched prior to taking and buying whitening pills, Vitamins C and E helps speed up the whitening process when taken with Glutathione. That would explain why I had to buy Vitamin C and E. I even doubled the dosage where I took 2 tablets in a day. In the end, I am left with nothing but hope of trying another brand and wish it would actually deliver and live up to its promise of a white fair skin!

So to conclude my three-month study and continued use of glutathione, Snow Caps L-Glutathione is just NOT EFFECTIVE!




Check out my latest post for another review of a Glutathione pill. Is it effective? We’ll see…

[READ: Belo Nutraceuticals Glutathione with Collagen Review]

Comments