Etude House Nutrifull Shea Butter Sleeping Pack [REVIEW]

Etude House - Nutrifull Shea Butter Sleeping Pack

I got an early Christmas present from my cousin working as a teacher in Baguio (or should I say post-Birthday present? The Christmas present still on its way... right, Sof? *wink*). It's the Etude Nutrifull Shea Butter Sleeping Pack! It was  actually given to her by one of her students. Sure thing she's not so much into beauty creams which is to my advantage because she shares those things she doesn't like. He he! (sana bigyan pa siya ng madaming beauty creams. LOL)

Just knowing it's from Etude already gave me the impression that it's 'mahal' kasi the last time I went to their store, umuwi akong empty handed kasi di ko talaga afford yung mga bet kong products. Ha ha.

Etude House - Nutrifull Shea Butter Sleeping Pack

Anyways, I've been using the cream for two weeks now. I've read Shea butter as one of the key ingredients in so many cosmetic and skin care products... even chocolates! But to familiarize myself more, I researched about it and here's what I found:

Shea butter comes from the shea nut tree also known as the karite nut or mangifolia tree in west and central Africa. Traditionally it is used in cooking but it's also found out to be good for our skin. Here are some benefits we could get from it [source: www.aromatherapysuppliesaustralia.com]:
  • It is massaged on the body after washing to relax the muscles and soften the skin, especially furing the dry season.
  • It is used to treat sprains, wounds and colds. 
  • It is also used as an after-shave and hair balm, as it fixes dry, brittle hair. 
  • In some areas, shea butter is applied on the umbilical cord of new born babies to facilitate its healing. 
  • It displays a protecting role against UV rays because of its content in cinnamic acid and can thus be incorporated in solar products. The natural latex contained in shea butter would moreover prevent certain sun allergies. 
  • Shea butter has also an activity on cell regeneration and capillary circulation. This favours the healing of small wounds, skin cracks and crevices, and skin ulcers. In the cosmetic field, this property is an asset against skin ageing. 
  • It has restructuring effects on the epidermis, also on dry and fragile hair. Dry skin, dermatitis, dermatoses, eczema, sun burn and burns are all helped by natural shea butter. 
  • It has an anti-elastase characteristic, which makes it a good active ingredient against stretch marks. 
  • Shea butter can also be used to treat rheumatism and aching muscles and to ease colds because it decongests nasal mucous tissues. 
  • It is very well tolerated by the skin for it does not normally trigger any allergic reaction and can even be used on very sensitive skin areas such as mucous tissues and around the eyes. 
So there! Shea Butter is a God's gift to human kind!

Etude House - Nutrifull Shea Butter Sleeping Pack

Back to the product, Etude's Nutrifull Shea Butter Sleeping Pack has this soft floral scent and a creamy texture that I just love! This overnight leave-in cream forms a moisture barrier to nourish and moisturize for a supple, radiant skin by morning.

Etude House - Nutrifull Shea Butter Sleeping Pack

Using it I believe softened my face after nights of adding it into my before-sleep rituals. If you're planning to use it, just don't be surprised when you wake up with an oily face and an oil-smudged pillow. It is not advisable to those with  oily skin... however, in my case, I really don't care. LOL! I have an oily face pero 'kebs' na lang since it's from Etude naman. ha ha #pasosyal

I'm feeling resourceful these days! I'm just wondering if it would be effective applying it on my feet too which are super dry all the time... and also on my hair. I guess that would be on a separate post. So keep updated! Teehee!

*hugs and kisses*

Etude House - Nutrifull Shea Butter Sleeping Pack
Nutrifull Shea Butter Sleeping Pack | "This overnight facial pack supplies rich texture and nutrients to condition, protect and revitalize complexion health." [Etude House Philippines FB Page] (Price: Php848)

Comments

  1. I wish I can have this on my birthday too :">
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment