Mobile Application Offering the Cheapest Hotel Bookings!


It wasn't so long ago when I had this fascination of traveling and booking for budget hotels online. I was very hesitant at first but when I get used to it, I can't stop! I guess this started when I went on a trip outside the country for the very first time in 30 years of living here on earth where all transactions already happen online (that was October 2018)...pasensya naman at late bloomer ang lola niyo!

However, it was in May 2019 when I discovered and started using this travel app called Agoda. But before anything else, please note that THIS IS NOT A PAID ADVERTISEMENT. I just wanna share with you guys this "travel essential" I have discovered.

Funny, I got too excited the first time I booked a room using the app but I totally forgot to sign-up for an account at the Agoda App. *face palm* Sayang ang Agoda Cash hanuveyen!

Yes! It's possible to book for hotel room without an account, however, you won't enjoy other privileges such as earning Agoda Cash every checkout, promotions, and other exclusive deals. (Note: You can use Agoda Cash when booking for hotel rooms. Earn bigger amount when booking at Agoda preferred hotels.)

Anyway, nanigurado na ang lola niyo. I registered right away after the failed attempt and that was just the start of everything beautiful!

Still using the app and it is still my first choice when booking for hotel rooms. I have never encountered any problems, except that Agoda Cash earned came in late. 1-2 weeks I think and has expiration date. I was only able to use my Agoda Cash once or twice. Other than that, Agoda transactions are smooth as silk!

Why use Agoda in booking hotels? They have the BEST deals! I compared their hotel prices with other apps and Agoda has the cheapest.

Aside from booking hotels, Agoda also has Flight bookings but I haven't tried it yet as I don't have plans of traveling abroad.

I got my Agoda VIP status in December. Thanks, Agoda!

One NEW feature, introduced just last year, is their Agoda VIP. Agoda VIP works like a loyalty program. It offers exclusive discounts to VIP recipients. You get a badge showing you're an Agoda VIP once you've had five bookings within the last 24 months.

Just look at how much discount I am getting more than half the original rate.

I had my badge last December (Big thank you, Agoda!) I only learned about it when I noticed that the app's interface changed. It's just that I haven't used its full benefits yet but browsing through the hotel deals, I have noticed some good VIP deals.

There are other numerous reasons why I always stick to Agoda. But here's the thing, VIP or non-VIP, you still get what's promised... the cheapest hotel booking deals evuhhh!



 photo blognirhebziesignature2_zps2afdde1d.png

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram .

Feel free to comment below.

Comments